Thursday, December 24, 2015

Special Christmas Memories with Want2Scrap

Today I am sharing my Special Christmas Memories layout featuring Christmas Bling by Nina Brackett - Let it Snow and Fancy Chipboard Words.  I used Paper House Production's beautiful Christmas Tree 12" Scrapbook Paper.  This pictures was taken several years ago, but it is still one of my favorites!



For the title I used Special - Fancy Chipboard WordChristmas - Fancy Chipboard Word and Memories - Fancy Chipboard Word and painted them with Gold Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint.  I then added the bling snowflakes from Christmas Bling by Nina Brackett - Let it Snow.



I matted our family picture on green cardstock die cut with Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangles and finished by adding Swirls - Silver Rhinestones and Cranberry Pearls.



Have a Merry Christmas!




Want2Scrap Products:
Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:
  • Paper House Production Christmas Tree 12" Scrapbook Paper

Other Products:
  • Bazzill Cardstock; Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Gold


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...