Saturday, August 8, 2015

Panda Bear Card

Today I have a super cute Birthday card to share that features Want2Scrap's Inspire Swirls in Silver Rhinestones with Spellbinders Scruffy Panda and Bamboo Party dies.  The design paper on this 6" x 6" card is from Quick Quotes Dream Big Paper Collection.



I die cut the Panda out of black and white Bazzill cardstock and then added  Silver Baby Bling Rhinestones for the Panda's eyes.  I used the Quick Quotes paper to die cut the bamboo using the Bamboo Party dies and adhered it to the card front using Dries Clear Adhesive as needed.


Next I added the Inspire Swirls in Silver Rhinestones.  I used Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Inks on the edges of the Happy Birthday quote from Quick Quotes Bundle - Sentiments before adhering it to the card front with pop dots.  Finally, I adhered a couple Black Rhinestones and a Silver/Clear Rhinestone to the right hand side of the card.



Have a great day!





Want2Scrap Products:

72 Count - Silver/Clear Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Black Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
Inspire Swirls by Nina Brackett - Silver Rhinestones
Baby Bling Rhinestones - Silver - 100 count

Preferred Partner Products:

Spellbinders IN-045 Scruffy Panda
Spellbinders In-044 Bamboo Party

Cross Promotional Partners:

Quick Quotes Dream Big Paper
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Inks
Quick Quotes Bundle - Sentiments

Other Products:

Bazzill Cardstock
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...