Thursday, April 9, 2015

Big Deal Birthday Card with Want2Scrap

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog  I am sharing cute Birthday card I created with Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones and Fancy Pants Designs Every Day Circus Collection .


I created the sentiment with stickers from Fancy Pants Designs - Sticker Fundamentals and added them to the design paper that had been die cut with the Spellbinders Ovals Small die and matted on design paper die cut with Spellbinder Petite Scalloped Ovals Small.  I then cut the Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones in half and added it to the sentiment, along with some Red Rhinestones.  I also added some twine around the top of the card, finishing with a bow.

I adhered the elephant and balloon die cuts from the Fancy Pants Designs - Everyday Circus Ephemera Pack and added Silver Baby Bling Rhinestone to the elephant for his eye.

Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:



Preferred Partner Products:


Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Other Products

  • Twine


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...