Saturday, February 14, 2015

Canvas Corp Brands 2015 Creative Crew 4 x 4 Canvas



Today Canvas Corp Brands is making its official 2015 Creative Crew announcement and I am excited to be part of the Vintage Crafts Crew.  Each Crew Member was asked to design and submit a 4 x 4 canvas, that shows who they are as a designer.  This is my 4 x 4 Canvas, feminine, vintage, flowers, pearls and creative.  Which pretty much sums me up!



Canvas Corp Brands is having a contest and the Designer who receives the most votes for their 4 x 4 Canvas will receive CCB Bucks to spend in the Canvas Corp Brand Shops.  I would appreciate the love and support by you voting for me and my Canvas on the Canvas Corp Blog.  To vote for me just go to the Canvas Corp Blog and find my Canvas in the photos/name at the bottom of the post (#11) and tap on the picture of my Canvas.  It's that simple!  Thanks for all the love and support!

post signature



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...