Thursday, January 22, 2015

Want2Scrap with Paper House Grown with Love Layout

Today I am sharing my Grown with Love Layout that uses a family picture we had taken several years ago, but it is still one of my favorites.  This layout features Want2Scrap Maxxi Girl Swirls - Silver Rhinestones and Paper House Productions Home Grown 12" Scrapbook Paper.



I die cut the orange cardstock with Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One and added the title sticker from Paper House Productions Gardening Cardstock Stickers before adhering it to the  Paper House Productions Home Grown 12" Scrapbook Paper.  I matted our family picture on green cardstock and added it to the layout.  I then added Brown Rhinestones to the Grand Decorative Circles One.  In the upper left corner I added  Maxxi Girl Swirls - Silver Rhinestones, a Paper House Productions Garden Canvas Art Sticker, and PinkOrange and Baby Blue Rhinestones.  In the upper right corner I added Nestabling Heart Circles - Pink Rhinestones around a design on the paper.



In the bottom corners of the layout I added Paper House Productions Gardening Cardstock Stickers with pop dots and Orange and Baby Blue Rhinestones.



Have a great day!






GROWN WITH LOVE LAYOUT

Want2Scrap Products:



Preferred Partner Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:



Other Products:

  • Bazzill Cardstock
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Candy, your LO is beautiful - but more - that photo is amazing. It's a wonderful tribute of your family! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...