Thursday, August 21, 2014

GRAPHIC® 45 COUTURE AND WANT2SCRAP GRAND ALBUM

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I have a mini album I designed using Want2Scrap's  Grand Chipboard Album - Labels One and Graphic 45's Couture Collection.  It is so easy to create mini albums using the Grand Chipboard Album series because the papers are cut perfectly with the coordinateing Grand Spellbinders Dies.
                                                               

On the cover I added some May Arts ribbon and a bow and then inserted Want2Scrap Decorative Pin Jewels - Gold Color  and a peacock feather in the bow.  I used an embellishment from the Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Chipboard 1 to create a title for my album.  I then added Swirls Finesse - LeCreme PearlsSage Green Pearls and Royal Blue Bulk Bling Pearls.


For the first page I added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Lichen Glitter using Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive on the peacock feathers on cut apart image.  To the bottom left corner I added Sage Green Pearls and Royal Blue Bulk Bling Pearls.  I created a layered flower using Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Flowers and used a Silver/Clear Rhinestone for the flower center.  I finished the page by adding some more bling with some Allure Swirl - Silver Rhinestones.


On page two I added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Lichen Glitter to the leaves on cut apart image.  To the upper right corner I added Sage Green Pearls and  LeCreme Pearls.  Next I added some more bling with Swirls - Silver Rhinestones and again I created a layered flower using Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Flowers and used a Silver/Clear Rhinestone for the flower center. Finally, with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive I adhered the Want2Scrap Dress Form Sillhoutte - Card Sized to the page.


On page three I used Classy Corners - Grace and Silver/Clear Rhinestone on the corners to set off the image. I added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter to the bird and Orange Rhinestones and Turquoise Rhinestones to the bottom left corner for some extra sparkle.  Then using Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3545 - Open Leaf PreCut Set with Tim Holtz Moss Green Distress Ink  I stamped the leaf image and die cut it with Heartfelt Creations HCD 736 - Classic Leaf Die.  I then adhered it to the page and added Want2Scrap 3/8" Purple Mulberry Paper Flowers with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive.



On page four I added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter to the lady's hat and Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Lichen Glitter using Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive to the leaves on cut apart images.  For the bling on this page I used Allure Swirl - Silver Rhinestones,  Turquoise Rhinestones and Silver/Clear Rhinestone.  I used three roses from the White Rose Ribbon 1.5" and added Turquoise Rhinestones to the center of each rose.

On page five and six again I used Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter to make the pictures of the beautiful ladies sparkle.  The circle embellishments are from Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Chipboard 1.  To compliment this page, I used the following bling:  Swirls Finesse - Black Rhinestones,  Swirls - Silver Rhinestones,  Black Rhinestones,  Orange RhinestonesTurquoise Rhinestones, and  LeCreme Pearls.



On page seven and eight I cut out different elements of the design paper and used some Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Chipboard 1 adhered it to the page with pop dots.


The back cover I just showcases the beautiful Graphic 45 Couture design paper.


I hope you enjoyed my project today.  I would love for you to visit my blog at Candy's Creations. Have a great day!



Want2Scrap® Products:

Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:


  • Graphic 45® Couture 12 x 12 Pad
  • Graphic 45® Couture 8 x 8 Pad
  • Graphic 45® Couture Banners
  • Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Flowers
  • Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Chipboard 1
  • Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3545 - Open Leaf PreCut Set
  • Heartfelt Creations HCD 736 - Classic Leaf Die
  • Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter
  • Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Lichen Glitter
  • Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive


  • Other Products:
    • May Arts Ribbon
    • Tim Holtz Moss Green Distress Ink
    • Peacock Feather
    • Bazzill Cardstock
    Pin It!

    1 comment:

    1. Oh so pretty! I love the papers and the overall shape and design of this! Well done girl!

      ReplyDelete

    I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...