Monday, July 28, 2014

THE ROBIN'S NEST SILVER HEART CARD

Today I am sharing a card that was featured on The Robin's Nest Blog using the Wedding {in love} Collection.  This card features the Silver Classic Glitter Swirl Vellum paper layered over Teal Glitter Cardstock.  I then added some ribbon down the center and embellished it with the heart from the Wedding Die-Cuts and Early Dawn Dew Drops.  I then cut out the "love" from Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I adhered it to the silver circle embellishment from the  Wedding Die-Cuts and added a flower that I made from die cutting the Silver Classic Glitter Swirl Vellum paper with Heartfelt Creations Ariana Blooms Die and adding a Black Dew Drop to the flower center. 



Finally, I finished the card by adding more Early Dawn Dew Drops to the upper left corner.  Have a great day!


post signature


The Robin's Nest Products:

Other Products:
  • Heartfelt Creations Ariana Blooms Die
  • Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
  • May Arts Ribbon
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...