Today I want to share with you a cool Snowman Card with Want2Scrap® Nestabling! This cute snowman stamp and sentiment is from Susan K Weckesser's Unity One of a kind Winter stamp set.
With Memento Ink I stamped the snowman and "Let it Snow" sentiment on Cryogen White paper that had been die cut with Spellbinders Labels Four and then I colored it with Copics. Next I added DecoArt® Paper Effects Black Pearl to the snowman's buttons and Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter to look like sparkly snow.
I then matted the image on green design paper from the Farm House Paper Company Norland Paper Pad die cut with the corresponding Labels Four. I created the 6" x 6" card base from Bazzill cardstock. Next I adhered a 6" square piece of the Norland Paper and then a 5 1/2" piece of corresponding piece of the design paper. Next I wrapped a piece of May Art Ribbon around the top of the card and finished it with a designer brad. I then added Want2Scrap® Swirls - Silver Rhinestones to add even more sparkle to the card!
To finish the card I added this cute Want2Scrap® Fences by Nina Brackett - Card Sized. I colored the fence with DecoArt® Metallic Lustre Iced Espresso and adhered it to the card front with Helmar® Professional Acid Free Glue.
I hope you enjoyed this cool card using Susan K Weckesser's Unity Stamp One of a kind Winter set and Want2Scrap® Swirls. Have a great day!
Preferred Partner Products:
Cross Promotional Products:
- Susan K Weckesser Unity One of a kind Winter Stamp Set
- Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter
- Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
- DecoArt® Paper Effects Black Pearl
- DecoArt® Metallic Lustre Iced Espresso
- Helmar® Professional Acid Free Glue
- Paper: Farm House Paper Company - Norland Paper Pad; Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White
- Ink: Memento - Espresso Truffle
- Copics: R56, R59, BG93, BG96, YR18, C00
- Embellishments: May Art Ribbon; Farm House Paper Company - Norland Buttons Brads & Metals